Ensuring your saftey at Nue clinic
Babs, Clinic Manager
This is Babs Watts. Qulified in NVQ 2: Pharmacy Dispensing Aug 2010
from The National Pharmacy Association - Hertfordshire, England as well as NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Dispensing. Over 10 years experience in skin and body care, electricals, chemicals and otherwise.
Completed the BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification Course 17/05/2020
Coronovirus Health & Saftey Policy
Nue Clinic LTD is dedicated to ensure, so far as is reasonably possible, the health, safety, and welfare of all employees, clients, and visitors whom may be affected by the companies’ business and activities.
Nue Clinic LTD will endeavour to maintain the best industry practice, and to comply with all statutory duties.
- The clinic directors are responsible for all matters of health and safety
- The health and safety of all employees, clients, and visitors is the overall responsibility of the clinic directors
- All objectives related to health and safety will be continuously monitored and reviewed
- All systems of work are designed so that they are always carried out and performed safely, ensuring a safe and healthy working environment
- The employer is responsible to provide all health and safety information and instructions to any new employee to reinforce safe conditions of working and to recognise any risks and hazards
- Any accident or incident will be reviewed and recorded accordingly, and any necessary action taken
- All areas of the company premises will be regularly checked for risks and hazards
- Full PPE (personal protective equipment) is supplied and worn correctly where appropriate
Call us on 01908 382522
Or send us an Email on firstname.lastname@example.org